Terms & Conditions
- If you order something, we need certain information from you to be able to deliver your order and to keep you informed about your order. This information is also required for any returns or repairs. For this we collect your name, email address, delivery address (es), payment details and your telephone number. The data is necessary to perform the agreement that you have concluded with us (or with one of our sales partners). By law, we must keep the data related to your order for 7 years.
- Personal data is all data that can be traced back to you as an individual. Just think of your name, telephone number, address or e-mail address. But data such as your IP address or Mehriya.com customer number are also personal data. And other data that is unique to you, such as your Mehriya.com order history or surfing behavior.
- We process the personal data of everyone who has (had) direct or indirect contact with Mehriya.com, such as (business) customers and partners’ contacts.
- We receive the data directly from you when you visit our website, create an account and fill in certain details or when you contact our customer service.
- It is possible that we receive your data from others, when someone sends a gift directly to you, we receive your name and address details. We can also receive data from other parties, but only if you have given those parties permission to provide certain data to us.
- We store the following information in your personal account: your name, (delivery and residence / business) address (es), telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth (if you have provided it), payment details, gift certificates and gift cards. In your account we also keep your order history including chosen delivery options, including the digital articles and subscriptions you have taken out. In addition, we store in your account the interests you have specified, namely your wish list, any linked Mehriya.com apps and your email and personalization preferences.
- Also, to provide the best services and ease of use for our customers, we keep the data in your account as long as you are an active customer with us. If you have not logged in with us for 7 years, we will delete all your data. In addition, you can request to have your data deleted with us at any time.
- You can contact customer service 24/7. You can call, email or chat with us or send a message via social media, such as Facebook and Instagram. We use the data stored in your account to contact you regarding your question or complaint to us.
- When you send us a private message via Twitter or Facebook, the messages will be stored by us for a maximum of 6 months, or shorter if you delete the message yourself earlier
If you have any questions, please contact us here