Organic Amla Powder 100% Pure & Natural
Amla powder comes from a nutrient-rich plant. Using amla in your beauty care will help you promote healthier skin, scalp, and hair.
- 100% Pure & Natural
- 100 Gram
Mehriya Organic Amla Powder
100% Pure & Natural (100 Gram)
Amla powder comes from the ground-up leaves of the Indian gooseberry. It’s been used in Ayurvedic medicine & in beauty care for centuries. This plant is rich in the following nutritions: vitamin E, vitamin C, tannins, phosphorus, iron & calcium. Therefore, applying it topically will deliver these nutrients directly to your skin, scalp, and hair.
The Benefits of Amla:
- As a conditioning agent for scalp and hair
- Reduce dandruff
- Reduce scalp inflammation
- it helps to minimize gray hair
- It helps promote healthy hair growth
- It helps boost hair volume
How to Use Amla To Nourish Your Hair:
- Mix Amla powder with any liquid of your choice ( black tea, green tea, coconut milk, or with just regular milk or plain water)
- Stir well until there are no lumps and consistency is smooth.
- Optional: Add any oil of your choice and stir it well again.
- Start with dry or damp hair that has been freshly washed
- Make sure to cover your work area, your clothes and wear rubber gloves
- Comb hair so you can section it easily.
- Apply the paste by using a squeeze bottle or by hand.
- Once your hair is covered with the paste from roots to ends, wipe the excess from ears and cover with plastic wrap
- Leave the Amla on for at least two hours and up to six to eight hours.
- Wash out the paste with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo