Organic Henna Powder 100% Pure & Natural
Henna can help seal the hair cuticles, prevent hair breakage, conditions, strengthen hair & nails, and increases hair shine
- 100% Pure & Natural
- 100 Gram
Mehriya Organic Henna Powder
100% Pure & Natural (100 Gram)
Henna comes from a plant called Lawsonia Inermis which is native to many countries in North Africa, West, and South Asia, as well as and northern Australasia. It thrives in regions with temperatures between 35-45 degrees Celsius. It is in these parts of the semi-arid and tropical world that henna leaves produce the most dye.
Henna has been used for many years as a natural coloring agent for hair, skin, textiles, and leather. The active coloring component in henna is called lawsone which is released when dried leaves are mixed with water or any liquid. The dye easily bonds with the proteins in the hair and skin.
The Benefits of Henna:
- As a topical antiseptic for fungal or bacterial skin infections
- It helps seal the hair cuticle
- It helps to prevent hair breakage
- Strengthen hair & nails
- Conditions both the skin and hair
- Increases shine
How to Use Henna To Dye and Nourish Your Hair:
- Mix henna with any liquid of your choice ( black tea, green tea, lemon juice, coconut milk, or with just regular milk or plain water)
- Stir well until there are no lumps and consistency is smooth.
- Optional: Add any oil of your choice and mix well. Cover the paste with a plastic wrap—pressing it against the paste so there are no air pockets.
- Let it sit for 2-4 hours or overnight in a warm place.
- Stir well and make sure the consistency is like creamy yogurt
- Start with dry or damp hair that has been freshly washed
- Make sure to cover your work area, your clothes, wear rubber gloves, and put Vaseline around your hairline
- Comb hair so you can section it easily. The paste can be applied using a squeeze
bottle or by hand.
- Once your hair is covered with paste from roots to ends, wipe any excess color
from ears and hairline and cover with plastic wrap
- Leave the henna on for at least two hours and up to six to eight hours.
- Wash out the henna paste with warm water and a mild shampoo
- Allow the henna to set up for 2-3 days before your next wash